Territory Manager, Structural Heart, TAVI (Birmingham, AL / Nashville, TN) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Nashville, TN, US
Yes, 50 % of the Time
40 hours per week
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO.
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Our business purpose is to restore health and improve quality of life through the design and provision of device and management solutions for the treatment of STRUCTURAL HEART disease. We aim to lead the markets we serve by requiring the solutions we offer customers to enable outcomes that advance the standard of care.
This position may be hired at different level, depending on the experience of the candidate. This position may travel more than 50% depending on staffing and regional demands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The TAVI Territory Manager is responsible for ensuring that the assigned territory meets or exceeds sales and clinical objectives of the Structural Heart TAVI division. This role is responsible for commercial accounts and trial sites in assigned territory reporting into the Regional Sales Director. Your role will be highly impactful in making a difference in the lives of patients.
- Collaborates with the Regional Sales Director to identify account opportunities and to achieve quarterly sales objectives and goals in the assigned territory.
- Coordinates daily territory activities with the territory Clinical Sales Specialists and the regional Clinical Lead Specialist.
- Develops and implements customer focused sales and clinical strategies to support the customer TAVI program goals. Provides customer quarterly business reviews.
- Develops actionable sales and account plans utilizing clinical, sales and data analytics to be competitive and differentiate our products and services.
- Utilizes SFDC program and additional sales tools to manage the sales process.
- Completes field training program to become authorized to support cases solo and additional designation as an Abbott proctor delegate.
- Scrubs in sterile and provides valve loading and case support for TAVI procedures for the safe and effective use of Navitor with FlexNav and other portfolio devices used in commercial and clinical trial cases.
- Evaluates patient anatomy and valve sizing for customers for pre case planning utilizing a CT program (Pie Medical 3 Mensio) and provides the customer sizing report.
- Proficient with multiple imaging modalities to include angiography, TTE, TEE and CT as well as the interpretation of ECG and hemodynamics.
- Develops customer relationships and collaborates with various departments within hospital to identify key stakeholders to facilitate future sales.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, trade shows, educational conferences, and webinars
- Provides in services and onsite training for proper use of our products.
- Maintains clinical expertise by attending company product training sessions as requested. Responsible for forecasting, executing on a quarterly plan of action and managing account consignment.
- Complete vendor credentialing process for hospital access as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ cardiovascular sales experience, 5+ years of which are Structural Heart, TEVAR, EVAR, TCAR or endovascular. Or, TAVI/Transcatheter valve industry case support experience of 300+ cases.
- Demonstrates clinical competency and understanding of the severe aortic stenosis disease state.
- Strong clinical acumen, proven sales performance, organization, communication, and process skillsets to enable success in the role.
- Verification that you will satisfy all vendor credentialing requirements, which may include vaccination for COVID-19. If you require a medical or religious accommodation from these requirements or if you would like to understand more about these requirements, please advise HR so that we can provide additional information and if needed, we can explore any needed accommodation(s).
- TAVI industry sales experience.
- CT/TTE/TEE/Angiography imaging experience.
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $80,700.00 – $161,300.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
- cardiovascular sales
- sales performance
- product training
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.