Senior Quality Validation Professional Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Des Plaines, IL, US
40 hours per week
Sr. Quality Validation Individual
Des Plaines, IL
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Des Plaines, IL Headquarters of Abbott Molecular, We are a division of Abbott Laboratories, a global, diversified healthcare innovator with a legacy of pioneering work in medical diagnostics.
This individual will oversee the evaluation and qualification of non-product software systems and automated process control systems (APCS) as they relate to the quality system and regulatory compliance in a medical device/IVD manufacturing environment.
- QA review and consultation to support onboarding and management of software and APCS systems, lifecycle management and review of compliance.
- Ensure cybersecurity amongst MDx assets and applications.
- Lifecycle management of cybersecurity risk.
- Interfaces with IT teams to support manufacturing and quality initiatives.
- 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance/ Software Validation
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $80,700.00 – $161,300.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
- software quality assurance
- software validation
- lifecycle management
- software systems
- process control systems
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.