Regional Leadless Specialist, CRM - Great Plains Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Customer & Technical Support
Yes, 50 % of the Time
40 hours per week
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Regional Leadless Specialist provides technical, clinical, educational and sales support to ensure adoption and growth of Abbott leadless technology. The Regional Leadless Specialist works closely with internal and external customers to drive therapy adoption and procedural success.
• Educates physicians, nurses, educators, and other health care providers on the indications and selection of patients for leadless pacing.
• Provide procedural support in accordance with the instructions for use/trial protocol, and best-practices to facilitate procedural consistency and best clinical outcomes.
• Performs educational and training activities for Abbott personnel.
• Leverages clinical data and leads communication regarding leadless CRM products.
• Implement programs and resources to facilitate market expansion and therapy access.
• Provide market intelligence for fine-tuning of therapy training and expansion plans.
• Liaison with marketing for technology improvements and next generation product feedback.
• Complete administrative reporting as assigned.
• Exercise judgment in planning and organizing work; monitors performance and reports status.
• Uses best business practices to ensure success and cost effectiveness in areas of responsibility.
• Ensures employee compliance with Abbott policies and practices.
Utilizes a personal computer (desk and/or laptop), peripheral computer equipment, cellular phone, regular desktop telephone, and other standard office equipment.
Works out of field office and/or personal residence. Engages in considerable travel and may spend a significant amount of time “on the road” using automobile and/or commercial transportation, staying in hotels/motels, eating in restaurants, etc.
Job activities require mobility and stamina involving a significant amount of walking, standing and sitting; manual dexterity to carry, reach, manipulate, handle and demonstrate Company products as well as to write, telephone, use computer keyboard, etc; bending and kneeling to pick up and carry equipment; and the ability to communicate clearly. Lifting requirements are normally up to 25 pounds but may exceed that on occasion. Requires clear vision and good depth perception.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field, engineering) or equivalent/related experience
• 7+ years’ experience in Medical Device, Health Care or in a clinical setting
• 3-5 years clinical medical device experience or equivalent, ideally with CRM products
• A comprehensive ability to analyze and evaluate technologically complex devices
• Ability to collaborate and work with others effectively
• High-level of comfort in navigating the medical environment, to include labs and hospital settings
• Proven success displaying confidence in leading & influencing customers; ability to confidently provide guidance to course correct as needed
• Ability to prepare and present effectively written and verbal communications.
• Thorough familiarity with medical device industry policies, operations and procedures.
• Expert verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and applications, such as, Microsoft Office.
• This position requires a considerable amount of business travel.
• Professional training/education certification or designation.
• Previous sales experience and/or demonstrated business acumen
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
• Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
• Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
• An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
• Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
• A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
• A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The base pay for this position is $80,700.00 – $161,300.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
- sales support
- business acumen
- market intelligence
- microsoft office
- verbal and written communication
- depth perception
- clinical setting
- clinical data
- clinical outcomes
- medical devices
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.