MitraClip Specialist I- 2nd Shift Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Westfield, IN, US
40 hours per week
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Westfield, IN location in the Structural Heart division.
What You’ll Work On
- No Experience Necessary!
- You don’t need to be a medical-device expert. Our hands-on training program will teach you what you need to know about working in a clean-room environment!
- Successful Specialists come from all backgrounds and possess good attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude!
- The ability to work with small tools and materials, often under a microscope is also important to our largely manual assembly process.
- This position works out of the brand-new Westfield, IN site assembling the lifesaving MitraClip device.
- This site went into commercial production in 2022 and will employ over 500 team members by 2026. Lots of room for personal and professional growth!
Pay and Shift
The salary range for this position is $19.00/hour based on experience.
This position is for Second Shift and includes a 10% shift differential.
- High School Diploma/GED
- A Positive Attitude
- A Desire to Do Meaningful Work and Change People’s Lives!
Learn More about the mitraclip:
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $12.07 – $24.13 per hour. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
- small tools
- microscope operation
- manual assembly process
- mitraclip device
- medical devices
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.