Key Account Manager - Mid America (Washington DC, Chicago, Cleveland) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chicago, IL, US
Yes, 50 % of the Time
40 hours per week
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO.
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
In Abbott’s Electrophysiology (EP) business, we’re advancing the treatment of heart disease through breakthrough medical technologies in atrial fibrillation, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives.
What You’ll Work On
The Abbott Area Key Account Manager is responsible for managing a team that helps in developing, maintaining, and growing customer relationships that result in business generation. This team of top talent individuals will be tasked with penetrating historically challenging, high TAM, high impact institutions. Once high market share is achieved, the Key Account Manager will develop a plan for sustainable growth within the individual institutions.
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of stake holders within each respective institution
- Partner with local sales team to diagnose, and develop solutions for, crucial components for market share capture
- Define a quarterly action plan that achieves quota, while fostering a mutually beneficial relationship between Abbott and the customer
- Nurture internal and external client relationships
- Encourage efficient customer adoption of new technology
- Maintain and conduct analyses of relevant data points that influence account-level decisions
- Monitor and understand best practices within the electrophysiology field based upon market and consumer trends, as well as competitive tactics
- Organize account level pricing
- Ensure high capital penetration, with sustainable influx of new technology
- Unite and collaborates with internal stakeholders to create solutions for a streamlined customer experience
- Recruit and consistently develop a team of top talent sales reps and clinicals
- Create district budgets while managing operational expenses
- Advanced Degree
- Proficiency in salesforce and PowerBI
- Verification that you will satisfy all vendor credentialing requirements, which may include vaccination for COVID-19. If you require a medical or religious accommodation from these requirements or if you would like to understand more about these requirements, please advise HR so that we can provide additional information and if needed, we can explore any needed accommodation(s).
- Strong preference will be given to those with prior experience and knowledge of the electrophysiology field
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $116,000.00 – $214,000.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
- customer experience
- business generation
- action plan
- consumer trends
- customer relationships
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.