International Logistics Coordinator - Nutrition - Columbus, OH Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Columbus, OH, US
Customer & Technical Support
Yes, 5 % of the Time
40 hours per week
International Logistics Coordinator
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives, and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs, Medical Benefits start day 1
- Vacation – 3 weeks accrued vacation (1st yr. is prorated) + vacation buy program + 3 personal days + 10 paid holidays
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match of 5%
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Our location in Columbus, OH currently has an opportunity for an International Logistics Coordinator.
Ensures accuracy of Abbott US export documentation as well as timely distribution of needing documentation to overseas internal/external customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Receives and/or places telephone calls/emails which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answer customer inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to sales representatives or technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of customer/country requirements for documents.
- Organize storage of documentation in accordance to Abbott compliance rules and regulations.
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- Technical Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $24.40 – $48.80 per hour. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.