Associate Brand Manager - Abbott Diabetes Care (Mississauga) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Yes, 10 % of the Time
40 hours per week
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position is based in the Mississauga office. We’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
What You’ll Do
• Help define, manage and track marketing strategy and promotional plan for the consumer channel across various platforms including, TV, Digital, Social, website, in-store retail/pharmacy etc.
• Play an active role in building relationships with external partners such as creative agency, media agency, digital marketing firms, internal resources (local and international) and Global Strategic Marketing
• Assist with website strategic direction and updates, ensuring optimization for search and consumer experience, while evaluating analytics and tracking KPIs.
• Assist in determining social media strategy and content plans, including reviewing content to ensure it’s on brand, as well as driving engagement and building a community.
• Participate in the preparation of Annual Plan and quarterly updates as needed
• Support the retail team in the preparation of marketing material to drive key initiatives across retail partners.
• Work closely with quality and regulatory teams to ensure content compliance.
• Manage the influencer program from ideation to execution.
• Assist with consumer-facing trial programs to help drive patient satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree required, in Marketing or related field
At least 2 years of marketing/product management experience
Knowledge of Canadian retail landscape
Experience in consumer marketing, advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
Knowledge of brand and market dynamics, knowledge of financial processes, familiarity with GCP / SOP, etc.
Deep understanding of social media channels, website and blogs in building brand loyalty and community.
Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to build editorial content and technical writing.
Experience sourcing and managing content development.
Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS.
Knowledge of SEO and SEM and ability to optimize content and implement strategies across both paid and organic channels.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Ability to communicate and present results to management and in a fast-paced environment.
Possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Veeva experience an asset.
Independent thinking, resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- consumer marketing
- digital marketing
- product management
- online marketing
- marketing strategy
- social media strategy
- strategic marketing
- technical writing
- financial processes
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.