Acute Territory Manager, HF - Chicago/ Minneapolis Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chicago, IL, US
Yes, 25 % of the Time
40 hours per week
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Territory Rep, Mechanical Circulatory Support.
Impact this role will have on Abbott:
- Achieve sales targets as outlined in the SIP and Vital Few.
- Clinical knowledge of all Abbott Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) system to support cases as needed.
- Effective and timely management of business process, including customer contract negotiation, price quotes, customer complaints, monthly reports, TAP's, Blue Sheets, Partnership Summary, SFA, RMA, expense management and Concur expense reporting.
- Effective communication and collaboration with: Territory Team (Clinical, Market Development), Training and Education, Center Development, Reimbursement, Technical Services, Customer Service, Marketing and Field Management Team.
- Targeted approach to growing your business and achieving sales targets. Demonstrate effective: account assessment, forecasting, and strategic planning utilizing the Strategic Selling Sales Methodology.
- Ensure customer Satisfaction.
- Awareness of and adherence to Advamed guidelines.
- Understanding and application of hospital administration, purchasing and reimbursement policies.
- Region wide project involvement.
- Establishes outstanding customer relationships and shows the highest degree of professional behavior at all times.
- Responsible for initiating account contacts, conducting high level of sales call activity, providing clinical and technical support/guidance to customers. Maintains regular contact with current and potential accounts in the assigned territory.
- Actively participates in the communication of concepts and ideas, which prove of benefit to the sales and customer support efforts. Prepares territory budget and revenue forecast for approval and inclusion into the annual sales plan. Provides field input into all aspects of the strategic and tactical planning process and submits forward looking projections of sales for internal inventory forecasting.
- Serves as a corporate liaison working closely with Region Directors, Senior Management, Marketing, Training & Education, Research & Development, Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Reimbursement, Customer Service, and Technical Service and as appropriate other departments to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Monitors and reports on all relevant activity, sales calls, calendar, and sales to objective by account within the assigned geography. Provides necessary input for the timely preparation and submission of formal offers and price quotes to qualified accounts and provides timely and factual feedback on market participant activities within the assigned geography.
- Completes sales and expense reports as requested by management in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy, maintains planning calendar and completes all additional documentation requested by management on time.
- Protects and acts responsibly toward all company equipment, confidential information and effectively manages expense budget. Provides support at Tradeshows as requested by management.
- Immediately reports to Regulatory Affairs and as appropriate Technical Services of any product failures or customer complaints, and provides timely reporting through established processes.
- Shares concepts and ideas on product improvement and potential new accessories with Research and Development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Your experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand Abbott’s marketplace success:
- Bachelor degree in relevant field of study required (or equivalent).
- Five years of medical device sales experience required within Cardiovascular field.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the territory including overnights.
- Understanding of hospital account management and proven ability to establish strong customer relationships is required.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $74,000.00 – $148,000.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
- account management
- sales plan
- field management
- strategic selling
- market development
- expense management
- sales methodology
- contract negotiation
- corporate liaison
- strategic selling sales methodology
- strategic planning
- product improvement
- forward looking
- price quotes
- strategic and tactical planning
- expense reporting
- research & development
- regulatory affairs
- sales calls
- customer relationships
- inventory forecasting
- customer satisfaction
- customer support
- customer service
Who We Are
PUT YOUR TALENTS TO WORK
Abbott values the leadership skills developed through military service and we have a broad range of functional areas to put your talents to work. Our organization is making a difference in the lives of the people we serve with a diverse offering of healthcare products. We have a strong veteran employee community to help with your transition from the military to the corporate world.